Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Wednesday 20 April 2022

Aspects of Bridlington Harbour & Bay - 20th April 2022

 

A pleasant, sunny and mild start to the day with a slight mist over Bridlington Bay and Flamborough Headland. A couple of walks around Bridlington Harbour, but being high tide, there was little in the way of wildlife.










Two's company, three's a crowd!


Jolly fishermen head out into Bridlington Bay. I wish them well, especially as this boat is displaying two Union Flags upside down, a maritime distress signal! Watching them head out, I was happy to be on firm ground, had I been in the boat I would be disemboguing my stomach contents 🤮🤮🤮 !



All images taken handheld with Sony RX10 Mk4.


2 comments:

  1. Must have a trip to the harbour next time I go to Bempton cliffs nice pics :)

    ReplyDelete