Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Saturday 3 August 2024

Bempton & Buckton Walk - 3rd August 2024

 

Bempton Pond

When I set out for a walk, I don't really know which routes I will take and I never have a plan on what images I will take, things just tend to unfold! I try to be different. I try to avoid busy places such as the Bempton Cliffs "zoo"! 😇 This morning, I wandered around the villages of Bempton and Buckton, with Symphony, just enjoying what unfolds.

If walls could talk, imagine the conversations! Buckton.






Buckton Pond


Bempton Pond



Looking out from Buckton


Regeneration


"Shy Lady", Bempton

Greenfinch


Goldfinch


House Martin


Carrion Crow


Linnet


Thank you for looking.

All images taken with Sony RX10 Mk4.