Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Tuesday 4 July 2023

Moon Set, Sun Rise, Bempton and Bempton Cliffs - 4th July 2023

 


I really wanted to capture an image of the full "Buck" Moon (technically, today 99%) but the clouds obscured over the last two days. So out in the street, still in my pj's at 0330hrs (sorry neighbours!), and what a wonderful sight (the Moon, that is!), and a brilliant colour.





 As I was up and "invigorated", I decided to get dressed and head up to the cliffs and try for the sun rise. Not brilliant and delayed due to thick cloud, but happy with my early morning ventures!









Thank you for looking.

3 comments: