Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Thursday 27 July 2023

Bempton & Buckton Walk - 27th July 2023

 


A dull, cloudy morning with light rain. A walk through the villages of Bempton & Buckton to see if anything caught my eye. Obviously it did, or else this page would be blank! 😇 I have a confession to make, I know very little about the "science" of photography. I do have a good(ish) eye for a photographic image though. I offer below todays efforts!

Mallard Ducks




Moorhen

Flora




I think Dames Violet?



Autumn maybe not far away!





That weather vane!


Regularly see this happy little chappy but never looked that closely. I wonder if this positioning of "little weed" has anything to do with his grimace?! 😇


All images taken with Sony RX10 Mk4.


Thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment