Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Friday 7 July 2023

Bempton Cliffs Walk (Auks) - 7th July 2023

 


A pleasant start to the day (0500hrs) on Bempton Cliffs, sunny, blue sky, mild, but a fresh south westerly blow. My first visit for several weeks and it was already busy! Here follows a compilation of the breeding Auks.

Puffin


Guillemots




Razorbills






Thank you for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, have to ask did you previously live in McKinnell Crescent in Rugby??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, no sorry I didn't. Although I lived in Rugby for 60years, it was Overslade, Bilton and Hillmorton (Fareham Ave).

    ReplyDelete