Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Wednesday 8 December 2021

Aspects of Bridlington Harbour & Bay - 8th December 2021

 

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

A rather horrid day in Bridlington, on the back end of storm Barra, with strong winds and heavy rain. Anyone in their right minds would be inside at home or work, but today is market day and guess where we were? Yep! King Street enduring a weather bashing! Need must 😇.

Making the most of the day, I managed several walks around the harbour, well in the areas that had not been closed for safety as overtopping was occurring. My first walk was in darkness with only the harbour lights to assist my photography. It was so dark that I struggled!



The only wave I could capture!



To say it got light would have been an exaggeration! Slightly less dull was more correct!



Roll on spring!

All images taken handheld with Sony RX10 Mk4.

No comments:

Post a Comment