Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Saturday 7 September 2024

Rugby Town Looking UP! - 7th September 2024

 

On a dark, dull, dreary, drizzly but humid morning, I decided to have a walk into Rugby town centre. When I'm out with my camera, I never really have a plan, preferring to take images of "things that take my fancy". This morning, I decided to look up and admire some of Rugby's above your heads architecture and designs. With town centre developments everywhere, I think the "aboves" are far more interesting than the "belows"! The following images were taken from Dunchurch Rd; Sheep St; High St; Market Place; Church St and Regent Street / Place. I do apologise to the Rugby folk that had to take avoiding action from a bumbling photographer, with dog attached looking up as I walked and stopping suddenly to capture an image! 😇



































Thank you for looking.

All images taken with Sony RX10 Mk4.