Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Monday 2 September 2024

Cock Robin Wood & Windmill Spinney, Rugby - 2nd September 2024

 

Wow! It has been over twenty years since I visited Cock Robin Wood off Dunchurch Road, Rugby, and it has developed into a pleasant, mature local site. I thoroughly enjoyed a walk through this afternoon, after the dull morning brightened.

















Windmill Spinney is just down the road from Cock Robin Wood, located between Bawnmore Road and Edyvean Close, Rugby. I had known it was there, but to my shame, I had not visited, until today! It was originally an old garden with some mature trees, now given over to nature.










Thank you for looking.

Images taken with Sony RX10 Mk4.