Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Wednesday 4 September 2024

Cock Robin Wood Pond, Pond Life - 4th September 2024

 

Western Willow Spreadwings

I enjoyed my walk to Cock Robin Wood, Rugby, a couple of days ago, so decided to go back this afternoon to have a look at the pond for Dragonflies et.al. However, it was a tad cloudy and cooler than of late, but I managed a small selection. As always, please correct me if I have misidentified any.

Western Willow Spreadwings aka Willow Emerald Damselfly






Small Redeye Damselfly ?


Common Darter Dragonfly






Pond Skater



Thank you for looking.

Images taken with Sony RX10 Mk4.