Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Tuesday 22 August 2023

Bempton Cliffs Walk (Landscapes) - 22nd August 2023

 

A pleasant walk to Bempton Cliffs, sunny, blue sky, but cooler than of late, with cloud increasing mid morning.

Started the walk with the sunrise



Bempton Cliffs






Other landscapes




Symphony


All images taken with Sony RX10 Mk4.


Thank you for looking.


2 comments:

  1. Phew Kevin you had me worried I thought we had lost you for good. Just found you again under new title. Have so enjoyed your photos etc for the last couple of years. Reminders of a very happy visit to Bempton a couple of years ago. Hope you keep doing what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mandy. I'm glad you found me! I had a few problems updating the blog hence the new links.

    ReplyDelete