Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Saturday 12 March 2011

Waxwings - Boughton Road, Rugby

Practising for Red Nose Day!

Waxwings are one of my favourite birds - I simply cannot resist them! News of them showing in good numbers on Boughton Road, Rugby near the demolished Riverside Club soon had me watching c30-40 coming down to berry trees. Unfortunately, they were very mobile and I was on my way to work so time was at a premium. These fantastic birds will not be around for much longer, so get out and see them before its too late! Next year may not be so good.











No comments:

Post a Comment