Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Tuesday 4 August 2009

Shustoke - A Study of Canada Geese


















Visited Shustoke on Sunday afternoon to view and test a Canon 100 - 400 lens that I wish to purchase. Not a lot about and a great deal of disturbance from sailing, dog walkers allowing their animals free reign and likewise offspring with a desire to paddle.
I decided to focus on the local Canada Geese as they were most obliging!

More on:
Hopefully, the lens will be mine at 1800 today - just a small matter of payment!!!
Indeed, I am now the owner of the above lens. Now, with the extra shifts I am having to work to pay for it, when will I be able to get out and use it..................?

4 comments:

  1. I expect no less than magazine quality pics from now on.No pressure!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to get out to take any shots,Max, let alone "magazine quality", and at the moment zero chance!!!

    ReplyDelete