Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Thursday 6 August 2009

More Garden Butterflies


Painted Lady


Red Admiral


Painted Lady


Tortoishell


Painted Lady & Tortoishell


Painted Lady & Tortoishell


Painted Lady


Getting to know my new lens. Please let me know if I have labelled any incorrectly.
(A long way to go yet!)

4 comments:

  1. Enjoying your blog, Kevin. Some cracking photos of the Butterflies here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks, Dave. Not really good on butterfly ID but now have a book, so might take some more.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good photographs, i love the close ups of the butterflies - awesome =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks, anon - I am glad you enjoyed them. Keep coming back for more!

    ReplyDelete