Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Sunday 16 January 2022

"Foggy" Aspects of Bridlington Harbour & Bay (Some of the Birds) - 15th January 2022

 

Purple Sandpiper

A rather horrid day with thick fog throughout (see previous blog post for foggy aspects). Difficult for capturing wildlife, but I did manage a little! Due to the poor light and fog, I set my Sony RX10 Mk4 to the automatic anti motion blur and was quite pleased with the outcome.

Turnstone - In darkness, illuminated by street lamp.

Great Black Backed Gull


Mixed gulls and waders at low tide





No comments:

Post a Comment