Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Sunday 9 January 2022

Bempton Cliffs Walk - 9th January 2022

 

Fulmar

An afternoon walk to the cliffs with Heather and Symphony. It was very busy, even for a Sunday in January, with most people eager to capture images of the Short-eared Owls! Not really my scene, preferring quieter times! I did, however, get a rare for me, sunset!

Fulmars





Short-eared Owl

Bempton Cliffs


Bempton Sunset





All images taken with Sony RX10 Mk4, but not necessarily the right settings! 😇

No comments:

Post a Comment