Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Wednesday 26 January 2022

Aspects of Bridlington Harbour & Bay (Some of the Birds) - 26th January 2022

 

Purple Sandpiper

During my walks around the harbour, I'm always looking for the bird life in the hope of finding something outside of the normal, expected birds. I usually fail! Still, these are the ones that just about remained static enough for my efforts.

Turnstone



Purple Sandpiper




Redshanks



Dunlin



Oystercatcher



Mixed Waders


Mallard

Black Headed Gull


Herring Gull


Great Black Backed Gull


I mused over this one! I cannot see this Herring Gull becoming an "ocean crusader", especially when there are chips about!


All images taken handheld with Sony RX10 Mk4 (not necessarily with the correct settings!)😇

No comments:

Post a Comment