Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Sunday 15 July 2012

Suffolk - "This and That" - July 2012



Most of you will know that my passion is "fur and feather", however, very occasionally, when the mood takes me, I do take other interesting images. This post covers a few that "took my fancy" in Suffolk!


Cat weather vane in Southwold

Early fire insurance mark in Southwold

Floating by!

Southwold lighthouse in the storm

Conditions worsen as the storm hits

Sizewell - if it had exploded, we would be instantly dead! If it had leaked we would be dead the next day! How positive I can be!


Waves against the groynes from Southwold Pier






No comments:

Post a Comment