Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Monday 26 September 2011

A study of a Black Headed Gull, Titchwell Marsh, 25th September 2011

My last day in Norfolk and on my way home, I stopped off at Titchwell Marsh in a last effort to find something interesting. Standing by the derelict building on the beach, I could not resist this Black Headed Gull!








2 comments:

  1. Just a BHG but great shots Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Clive. I'm quite happy with common birds especially without anything special about. I try to make the shots different. Hope your keeping well.

    ReplyDelete