Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Sunday 6 December 2009

Testing! Testing! Testing!

At last, after the morning's heavy rain, the sun finally showed itself and I was able to grab a couple of hours at Draycote this afternoon. The sole aim was to test my 30D recently purchased from Max and to prove that the "blue images" I was getting was all down to the incompetent operator setting the wrong white balance! I just wanted to take some images and I did not care what of! Below are my results with more on my website (see link opposite).


Unsociable Robin


Comparing Reds


In a previous life, I was a Ruddy Duck


Now I know why the water level is so low!


Come on guys, siesta is over


I'm supposed to be hidden


What did you say?


Thank goodness he's gone


Do you come here often?


Well, I had my chance!


Where's that flea powder?


Grass again!


What, me?

3 comments: