Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Great White Egret - Long Lawford (Day 2)

I had to go back and there it was! The stream at Clayhill Lane, Long Lawford must be the favourite roost for the Great White Egret. Today, I was ready with camera on the passenger seat, set at a high ISO as it was still semi darkness and of course, the obligatory drizzle. Again the Egret was not going to hang around and was soon in the air, heading towards Church Lawford.

However, I managed a couple of record shots (a few more on my website - link opposite).




No comments:

Post a Comment