Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Friday 22 September 2023

Hartlepool Headland - 21st September 2023

 


A day spent on Hartlepool Headland! Time I will never get back! I was looking forward to my first ever visit to the headland at Hartlepool and had great expectations. Hmmm! 'Twas a tad difficult finding much that took my fancy! The best I can say is that the sun shone and it didn't rain! I'll not be rushing back....!

Wall Murals



Good Ol' Andy Capp


Hartlepool Bay


Symphony has found her spot!


All images taken with Sony RX10 Mk4.


Thank you for looking.


Sorry Hartlepool Headland, but you didn't make the "cut" for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment