Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Monday 6 June 2011

Farne Islands - Flight Shots June 2011

I seem to be having problems getting images of birds in flight. Persevering, I managed to salvage a few Puffins and Guillemots while on the Farnes.


Puffins









Guillemots




4 comments:

  1. They look pretty good to me Kevin.Perhaps a minute or so in photoshop would help but thats only my opinion.
    On a closer look they are pretty damn good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, Mike - you should have seen them before photoshop! I think I should stick to jumbo jets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are lovely Kevin, flight shots are so difficult! I love the ones of the Puffin with full beak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ShySongbird. My problem is that I need to practice but this was not the time - so much to see and so much to miss! Maybe during the "quieter" period in July when not much is about.

    ReplyDelete