Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Sunday 5 June 2011

An Apology!

Yet again, my heavy handed fingers caused me to delete my LINKS. I have tried to put them all back, BUT if I have missed you, please do not be offended, just let me know and I will re-link. Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kevin, I have just caught up with all your travels, you have been gadding around :) Lovely photos, all of them but my favourites have to be the Puffins, what cracking little birds they are, I have always liked them.

    Also well done on the Hoopoe!

    My sidebar has a rather amusing photo of you with a gull on your head but the post doesn't seem to exist, maybe you deleted that by mistake too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ShySongbird - thanks for your comment. I agree, Puffins are superb especially when they are only a few feet away! The Hoopoe was a worthy bonus. Not quite sure wahat is happening at the moment as my computer is adopting a mind of its own! Or maybe I am losing the plot!

    ReplyDelete