Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Monday 3 January 2011

Waxwings - Newbold Road Rugby



The New Year is already two days old, I am still at work and my birding for 2011 has not really started. Driving around the county has made a start to my list, but hey ho, still 363 days left!

Reports of Waxwings on Newbold Road in Rugby caught my attention, so on my way to work, I stopped off for a quick look. About 20 Waxwing were mobile in the area, and in the presence of a few local photographers, I tried to capture a few images. It must be the absence of any photography over the festive season, but I could not get any decent images. Still, my account is open and there is still time.




No comments:

Post a Comment