Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Wednesday 11 October 2023

Aspects of Bridlington Harbour & Bay - 11th October 2023

 

A tad dark for my first walk around the harbour this morning, with a rather challenging weather forecast suggesting rain, and yes, it duly arrived! This meant I stayed on the market, giving me the opportunity of several more walks - and yes, we got wet!

Division of colour and light


Harbour Lights








North Side


South Side


All images taken with Sony RX10 Mk4.


Thank you for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment