Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Thursday 20 September 2012

Snettisham Wader Experience - 18th September 2012

Sunrise

Avocet

Avocet
 
Last time I was at Snettisham, it was thick fog, so a second visit for a high tide had to be made, and this time I was not disappointed! The following images give an insight into this natural extravaganza I suppose some of the images could be related to a "Where's Wally" competition! I will leave you to see which waders can be seen in each image. Good luck!
 
 





































 

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant Kevin, I would say Knot,Dunlin,Black Tail Godwit,Oystercatcher. What do I win :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus Redshank, some Bar Tld Godwits and a Curlew Sandpiper!

    Well done but no prizes!!

    ReplyDelete