Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Garden Miscellany

Typical! The annual boiler service and a time slot of between 0900 and 1300 - guess which end of the time frame they came? Yep - 1245! and a bit of a wasted morning!

Still, time for a look around the garden. This little fellow was spotted below the bird feeders - not sure if it is a Wood Mouse or Yellow Necked Mouse?




I also tried to capture some of the bees on the lavender using my 100 - 400 lens! Not brilliant, but i'm quite happy with them. Must remember that i've got some extension tubes that I really should learn how to use!






2 comments: