Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Friday 24 August 2012

Brandon Marsh - Kingfisher

 
 
Who can resist a Kingfisher? Especially when they are obligingly showing and fishing well!
 
 














 





8 comments:

  1. That's an absolutely cracking set of pictures Kevin. My congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mike - it was a great morning! My first images of Kingfisher this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buenas capturas del Martin pescador.Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was lucky to photograph one yesterday just after it had been ringed, see my blog, Reculver Birder. Truly amazing birds and you have done well to capture a nice selection of shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers Marc. Just been looking at the superb images on your blog - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set Kevin, one day I hope to get shots as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers Steve! I spent a happy couple of hours (alone) in West Marsh Hide with this super bird! Glad I went when I dis, as its standing room onle as all the local photographers try to better their shots!

    ReplyDelete