Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Monday 23 May 2011

Earlswood Lakes - A "Rare Bird" ?

While waiting for the Night Heron to show at Earlswood Lakes, I could not resist the temptation to take pics of another "rare" bird! Kath, you're a star! (Terminology has been modified!).



Why am I here?


I could be watching paint dry at home!


When will my torture end?


Did someone mention the pub?

2 comments:

  1. Great shots of the "Nuneaton model".You could sell them on e-bay for a fortune.You did well to get such flattering shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! I could not use the exact terminology for fear of upsetting my "younger" followers!

    ReplyDelete