Previously “Diary of a Birding Medic”; “Rugby Birder”; "Bempton Birder”. All views expressed in this blog are my OWN and do not represent the opinions or policies of any organisations or entities whatsoever with whom I have been, am now or will be affiliated. Reference to Bempton Cliffs in NO way promotes the organisation known as RSPB Bempton Cliffs, but rather the FREEdom of the cliffs.

Wednesday 31 July 2024

Good Morning Bridlington! - 31st July 2024


 Good Morning Bridlington!

It's been a while since I photographed a sunrise, but with a slight mist and some grey cloud, I wondered if I would succeed this morning. I arrived on Bridlington north side beach at c0430hrs, finding it deserted, but with a hint of brightness over the headland. The tide was receding, so I stood there standing with my camera on a tripod, feeling the water lap against my feet and waited....

Pre-sunrise, Bridlington North Side






The "Gulls" were mobile




And then the Sun appeared over the Headland...a tad watery, but hey ho!










Have a great day and thank you for looking.

All images taken with Sony RX10 Mk4.